The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Introductions
 New to the Forum and Hognose Snakes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dragon76 Posted - 17/02/2011 : 17:28:41
Hello, My name is Mike and today i will be a proud new owner of a female albino Hognose and a male 99%het for albino Hognose. I currently have 4 Ball pythons, and a Red tail boa, among many other lizards, arachnids, and amphibians, I look forward to chatting with you on my journey learning more about these awesome snakes. That's about it for now, i hope to post some pics of my 2 new aquisitions later tonight or tommorow!!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragon76 Posted - 18/02/2011 : 13:29:44
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Hi and welcome.
If someone is telling you that the male is 99% het for albino then I would guess that they're fibbing a bit, maybe to bump price of the hoggie up??????
Hope to see some of your other lot as well, there's a few Boa fans about as well.

I'm pretty sure i can trust the guy i got it from, he is very reputable and i buy from him regularly, he sold me a female albino for $350 U.S. which is definately the going rate around my area, and he threw in the male for nothing. But he's never led me astray yet. Thank you for your concern!! I'll post up some pics later today!!
LouiseB Posted - 18/02/2011 : 11:36:50
Welcome new hoggy owner! We'd love to see some pics!
Kehhlyr Posted - 18/02/2011 : 00:21:13
Hi and welcome.
If someone is telling you that the male is 99% het for albino then I would guess that they're fibbing a bit, maybe to bump price of the hoggie up??????
Hope to see some of your other lot as well, there's a few Boa fans about as well.

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000