New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dragon76
Snake Mite

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2011 :  17:28:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, My name is Mike and today i will be a proud new owner of a female albino Hognose and a male 99%het for albino Hognose. I currently have 4 Ball pythons, and a Red tail boa, among many other lizards, arachnids, and amphibians, I look forward to chatting with you on my journey learning more about these awesome snakes. That's about it for now, i hope to post some pics of my 2 new aquisitions later tonight or tommorow!!

Kehhlyr
Hognose Admin

260 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  00:21:13  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome.
If someone is telling you that the male is 99% het for albino then I would guess that they're fibbing a bit, maybe to bump price of the hoggie up??????
Hope to see some of your other lot as well, there's a few Boa fans about as well.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

LouiseB
Yearling Hoggie

United Kingdom
624 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  11:36:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome new hoggy owner! We'd love to see some pics!

1.0.0. Western hognose (Baldrick)
0.1.0. Amel bloodred corn snake (Cornflake)
R.I.P. Bob (Western hognose)
Go to Top of Page

Dragon76
Snake Mite

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  13:29:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Hi and welcome.
If someone is telling you that the male is 99% het for albino then I would guess that they're fibbing a bit, maybe to bump price of the hoggie up??????
Hope to see some of your other lot as well, there's a few Boa fans about as well.

I'm pretty sure i can trust the guy i got it from, he is very reputable and i buy from him regularly, he sold me a female albino for $350 U.S. which is definately the going rate around my area, and he threw in the male for nothing. But he's never led me astray yet. Thank you for your concern!! I'll post up some pics later today!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000