The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Introductions
 Just saying hello

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aedgirl Posted - 27/09/2010 : 21:17:19
Hi every one, yes I'm new to this forum and hogs and snake keeping in general. My boyfriend has 2 royal pythons and 2 western hognoses, hes looking into either a different snake or trying to breed what he already has. Any way we made to mistake to go to donny on sunday. The plan was to see what breeders where up to with different morphs and what we liked in general. Certainly not to buy anything else! Well shall we say we had a extra passenger on the way home!. We decided to go for a little boy born may 10. Very cute. I say we decided but what I really mean is that I have got my very first snake and its a hoggie .
Just letting him settle in and will try a feed end of week. Its all very exciting. I can see that there is lots of experiance here and we are lucky that the local rep shop is great and keep hoggies themselves - but we have never seen a book about hoggies - is there one?
Any way look forward to making lots of like minded friends and to any one who hasnt been to donny - go!!!
P.S Other than donny - are there any other shows in the UK?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hognose360 Posted - 18/11/2010 : 20:05:13
thats great keep up the good work
Shelly Posted - 29/09/2010 : 12:50:51
That's good news. Hes obviously relaxed and happy. Lets hope he keeps it up.
aedgirl Posted - 29/09/2010 : 09:34:51
Great news little hoggie took a pinkie last night and hes happy! We really didnt think he would - stress of move to new home and so on. We were feeding rest of gang and figured why not give it a go he will either take it or not and well he did!
Shelly Posted - 28/09/2010 : 13:26:15
Howdy and welcome. This is a great site for info and support when you start panicking about the silliest things.
sexychef Posted - 28/09/2010 : 09:13:10
hi and welcome to the forum. i havent seen a book on hoggies but we have a good care sheet http://www.thehognosesnake.co.uk/hognose_snake_care_sheet.htm

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000