New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aedgirl
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  21:17:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi every one, yes I'm new to this forum and hogs and snake keeping in general. My boyfriend has 2 royal pythons and 2 western hognoses, hes looking into either a different snake or trying to breed what he already has. Any way we made to mistake to go to donny on sunday. The plan was to see what breeders where up to with different morphs and what we liked in general. Certainly not to buy anything else! Well shall we say we had a extra passenger on the way home!. We decided to go for a little boy born may 10. Very cute. I say we decided but what I really mean is that I have got my very first snake and its a hoggie .
Just letting him settle in and will try a feed end of week. Its all very exciting. I can see that there is lots of experiance here and we are lucky that the local rep shop is great and keep hoggies themselves - but we have never seen a book about hoggies - is there one?
Any way look forward to making lots of like minded friends and to any one who hasnt been to donny - go!!!
P.S Other than donny - are there any other shows in the UK?

sexychef
Hognose Moderator

United Kingdom
548 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  09:13:10  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum. i havent seen a book on hoggies but we have a good care sheet http://www.thehognosesnake.co.uk/hognose_snake_care_sheet.htm

1.0.0 western hognose 1.1.0 royals 2.1.0 corn snake
Go to Top of Page

Shelly
Egg

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  13:26:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy and welcome. This is a great site for info and support when you start panicking about the silliest things.
Go to Top of Page

aedgirl
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2010 :  09:34:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news little hoggie took a pinkie last night and hes happy! We really didnt think he would - stress of move to new home and so on. We were feeding rest of gang and figured why not give it a go he will either take it or not and well he did!
Go to Top of Page

Shelly
Egg

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2010 :  12:50:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's good news. Hes obviously relaxed and happy. Lets hope he keeps it up.
Go to Top of Page

hognose360
Hatchling Hoggie

Canada
164 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2010 :  20:05:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats great keep up the good work
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: