New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lee2308
Snake Mite

Afghanistan
17 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2010 :  11:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,just thought i would sneak over from the other forums to see what you all talk about and to see if im missing anything.

sullysteve
Snake Mite

49 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2010 :  23:22:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obviously nothing

1.1.1 Corns Geoff (Ghost), Rusty (Carolina), Fred (Amel)
1.1.0 Western Hognose - Percy and Pixie
0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Heidi
1.1.0 Kings - Pete (Desert) + Mamba (cali) Location : Warrington, Cheshire www.myspace.com/deccade
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Snake Mite

Afghanistan
17 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  00:23:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looks that way steve lol

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
Hognose Admin

260 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  01:05:37  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya Lee and welcome to this forum.
You'll find some experienced owners and some with none, but mostly we're a friendly bunch here. A bit quieter than some of our other forums which is good in some ways, bad in others.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Snake Mite

Afghanistan
17 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  01:15:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can do with a bit of peace and quite lol

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  11:21:56  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lets be honest guys, no one ever posts on here, its a shame but its true. LOOOL!
Tiffany-x
Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling Hoggie

105 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  11:24:34  Show Profile  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Lee.

Agree Tiff, it could be better inhere... but guess it's up to ourselves to make it so xD

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus/Basse)
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Snake Mite

Afghanistan
17 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  12:20:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
some times these less busy sites can be better for information as your not going to get 20 different replies and all the members get along better,its a bit like that on tks,quality members lol

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling Hoggie

105 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  12:42:15  Show Profile  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Agree Lee, that it is good for information.
Think it's two different things... informative forums and social forums... both have pros and cons.

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus/Basse)
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  19:42:38  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, this forum in the past week is the busiest its been since I joined. :P It is good for imaformation, it just takes a few weeks for the information to arrive. LMAO! xD But the members are lovely and the information is always good. :)
Tiffany-x
Go to Top of Page

sullysteve
Snake Mite

49 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  20:51:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blah blah blah blah blah........

Only J!

I agree.....tcs gets very social at times. Still good if you like being social but at the same time, if you want to find an answer to your question on the "Search", it takes time to find it. Thats why most people just ask again! Where as on here or TKS or TRB, you can just skip through to a question and find your answer.....i think thts why its less busy here and the others.

anyways, im off to TCS forum to be social....or not.!!

1.1.0 Kings - Pete (Desert) + Mamba (cali) Location : Warrington, Cheshire www.myspace.com/deccade
Go to Top of Page

LouiseB
Yearling Hoggie

United Kingdom
624 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  14:56:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I try to come on here pretty regularly and reply to any questions that I know the answers to, but there only seem to be a handful of regulars. I think it's because there are far fewer hoggies around as pets than there are corns, and they always have the same problems, so the range of topics associated with them is quite limited!

1.0.0. Western hognose (Baldrick)
0.1.0. Amel bloodred corn snake (Cornflake)
R.I.P. Bob (Western hognose)
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  16:49:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's because hoggies have upturned noses and are mildly venormous, which totally puts some snake keepers off keeping them- which is a shame....

but at least us few that know better can have a good chat

A forum is only as good as it's members, so if you've got a good group (no matter how small) it's a good start

Go to Top of Page

sullysteve
Snake Mite

49 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  21:05:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I think it's because hoggies have upturned noses and are mildly venormous, which totally puts some snake keepers off keeping them- which is a shame....

A forum is only as good as it's members, so if you've got a good group (no matter how small) it's a good start

So this is one awsome forum!!!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  19:02:04  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

So this is one awsome forum!!!

It must be better than awesome! It must be the best!! :P
Tiffany-x
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000