New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Swinginuttersgrrl
Snake Mite

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2010 :  00:53:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been meaning to join this board for a while now, since the other snake related forum I go on occasionally does not really have a decent group of hognose followers and they seem to be the snake for me at this point so, here I am, looking for kindred spirits.
I've been herp keeping since adolescence but didn't get my first snake until 2002, a cornsnake named Rory who is still with me, but I never really got hyped up about corns, or any of the other snakes that my husband has brought into the house until we decided to look into western hogs. What started as a mild curiosity is quickly turning into a love affair, and our original two is now five (since last october) and counting (hoping to add a new red this week or next if all goes well).
I am not currently breeding, but do hope to in the future, possibly next year if my largest female is up to a good weight. I mostly wanted to join just to gain some additional knowlege and share photos and experiences with others who are also fans of hogs.
Glad to be aboard!
~K

*other herps I'm involved with currently: Leopard Geckos (3.1.1), Bearded Dragons (1.1.0), Pictus Geckos (0.1.0), Crested Geckos (1.0.0), and land hermit crab (1.0.0)
*other herps in the household (husband's) Corn Snakes (1.1.0), Ball Pythons (1.1.1), ATBs (0.0.1), RTBs (0.1.0), Mexican Kingsnake (0.1.0), Carpet Pythons (1.2.0), and Pink Zebra Beauty Tarantulas (0.0.1)

diggler
Snake Mite

8 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2010 :  01:38:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome aboard
Go to Top of Page

LouiseB
Yearling Hoggie

United Kingdom
624 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  14:01:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! Hoggies are great, and we'll look forward to seeing some pictures of yours!

1.0.0. Western hognose (Baldrick)
0.1.0. Amel bloodred corn snake (Cornflake)
R.I.P. Bob (Western hognose)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000