hogtain's new house
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sexychef
Hognose Moderator

United Kingdom
548 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  17:36:22  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just put hog-t into his new hous today

1.0.0 western hognose 1.1.0 royals 2.1.0 corn snake

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  19:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks good! Wilbur is in the same size at the moment too.

Has he been exploring yet?

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
Hognose Moderator

United Kingdom
548 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  19:27:43  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he is exploring at the mo. i think its the same 1 as wilbur i think the 'wilko bargan' woop only a couple of quid

Go to Top of Page

Technobimbo
Hatchling Hoggie

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  22:53:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't beat wilkies for these types of bargains.... love the treasure chest ... for your own little treasure!!

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
Hognose Moderator

United Kingdom
548 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  23:15:59  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thank u treasure chest wilko's again.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  09:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We get loads of snake stuff from good old wilkies-

Cheap starter vivs, large ceramic lasagne/roast pots for water bowls for the big snakes, cat litter trays for feeding places, plant pots to make hides out off, sandwich bags to warm the mice and rats up in, rabbit bowls for water bowls for the little 'uns, bulbs for the vivs, cheap dish cloths for use when cleaning the vivs out, baby sterilising fluid for soaking snake stuff in. Everything really

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
Hognose Moderator

United Kingdom
548 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  11:45:31  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i think we will start hunting in wilkos a bit more. this will make you jelous kas... we have a wilko's, pound land and a 99p store all within a minute walk of each other hehe

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  18:09:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ditto! Barnsley's not behind the door you know

Although the town centre one isn't the nearest Wilkos for me, we have one in walking distance from our house and it's next to a Wetherspoons! Beat that!

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
Hognose Moderator

United Kingdom
548 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2008 :  12:23:52  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok u win. our town center is only a wee walk away tho lol

ps. got some of ur bargan anti-bac pens

Edited by - sexychef on 05/12/2008 12:24:39
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Hognose Admin

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  10:39:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got more too, went in to buy some for Blackecho.

They had another bargain pack in ours too. 4 handbag sized bottles for 99p. I was tempted, but thought I've already got a stock pile of the stuff

Go to Top of Page

Mandie
Hatchling Hoggie

185 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  12:04:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to see I'm not the only 1 using Wilko for 'stuff' although have to admit I do get quiet a bit from Battley's wholesaler.

We collect goods for a local dog kennel, am also a dog breeder and show person, have had rescues in the past from this kennel to sort their issues out then rehome from a household environment rather than kennels. When we do her shopping we do ours too so all our dog buscuits, treats, rat and guinea pig food, bedding, as well as any rep equipement I need is brought on the same trip
Go to Top of Page

Technobimbo
Hatchling Hoggie

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  12:52:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Mandie.... my daughters now call our house the Ark, owing to the fact that we have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 fish, 2 snakes and now 2 frogs...lol... but you have me beat hollow!! How many animals do you have, and do you live on a farm / smallholding... lol... please do not tell me you live in a block of flats

Go to Top of Page

Mandie
Hatchling Hoggie

185 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  22:41:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No I don't but as my kids are all grown up my mid terrace 3 bed 4 floored house is empty so have the hognose, 5 cats, some outdoor and 2 - 3 indoor one, 3 dogs which I show and occassionally breed, 3 guinea pigs that the girls left at home, they live in a 4ft dog kennel with a 6ft square run, just the other side the veg patch lol.

Then I breed my own rats and mice in the cellar which is warmer than the house grrr - it has 3 6ft freezers down there so dog crates, equipment and rodents are all down there warmer than me with the heating on somedays lol.. I have a largeish garden too so grow my own veg and keep chickens in what was the old coal house and toilet at the bottom of the garden.
View from my bedroom window showing the unfinished greenhouse base frost arrived before builders ------- typical lol. At least the veg patch has been cleared now the fencing is done.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000