The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Another question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 14/04/2011 : 22:19:30
sorry for all the questions.

Peppa is currently in a 9l RUB. I'm going to be setting up a 2ft viv for her. With a good few " of substrate. And plenty of foliage, hides, branches I wanna get her eating regularly first. But do you think she would be able to go in then or would it still be too big? Shes around 15-16" at the moment.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MrsA82 Posted - 16/04/2011 : 14:44:10
love the look of these. Would they be suitable? Not sure what size would be best? Any thoughts? http://www.bluelizardreptiles.co.uk/housing/vivariums/9632100002248
LouiseB Posted - 15/04/2011 : 09:07:55
Yes, I agree with RedHog. I keep my hoggy in a viv which most people would say was too big, but with plenty of hides and foliage he is absolutely fine. Like you say, it's a good idea to get her eating regularly first though.
RedHog Posted - 14/04/2011 : 22:27:31
I think she will be fine in a 2 footer, like you say if you are going to kit it out with plenty of foliage and hiding places she will feel secure, iv kept hatchlings in 30cm x30cm terrariums before when others would say it's too big but they have done just fine!

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000