The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I think.......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 11/04/2011 : 15:53:36
She may have eaten

I say I think as i tried to feed her a pinkie yesterday. (she is usually fuzzies) she hissed at it, so I left it n top of her coconut dangling down in front of the doorway. This morning it's not there. In the past when I've left one in her hide she has buried it in the substrate

I have scouted through the rub and substrate as much as one can with a hissing hoggie attacking you no sign of it- unless I've missed it. So fingers crossed. Will have everything out tomorrow to check don't wanna disturb her even more today if she has eaten
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LouiseB Posted - 13/04/2011 : 15:47:20
Eww... welcome to the hoggy ownership club...
MrsA82 Posted - 13/04/2011 : 15:02:44
Final piece of conformation just received! Me and my 2 year o,d daughter have just been well and truly christened!!
MrsA82 Posted - 13/04/2011 : 12:24:15
I think she must have! I had her out this morning and she didn't huff once. Just one little one yesterday. So there is a big improvement!
LouiseB Posted - 13/04/2011 : 12:16:50
That's good news - I'm surprised she's still so huffy though! Has she got an attitude problem??
MrsA82 Posted - 13/04/2011 : 10:58:31
Just hope it continues now! She's a lot more active today. She's been hiding away fair bit. But has been nosing out the side of her rub all day. Hopefullywondering when her next meal is coming :)
sparkaly Posted - 13/04/2011 : 09:53:29
That's fantastic news :)
MrsA82 Posted - 13/04/2011 : 07:32:09
UPDATE:

I completely emptied out her RUB and no pinkie in there!!! Hooray!!! Not her usual 2 fuzzies but it's a start
kdlang Posted - 11/04/2011 : 19:57:13
Oooo fingers crossed hun

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000