The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 General Posts
 hiya

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
huffnpuff Posted - 01/07/2009 : 15:51:49
not really a hoggie post but just had my new snow corn popped and she a wee girl. on a more hoggie note, puff has finally gone blue, this is his first shed since i got them so fingers crossed all goes ok. anything that i should watch for with him? or any special care needed?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 03/07/2009 : 11:13:54
Congratulations on getting a female! I'm sure she'll make some lovely babies when she's bigger

12 days isn't that long, they just hide a bit more.
sexychef Posted - 01/07/2009 : 17:05:16
it might be quicker for him. but he will appriacate being left alone
huffnpuff Posted - 01/07/2009 : 17:03:30
AHHHH 12days of no handling he'll try an eat me after all that time, he becomes deeply offended if he doesnt get out every day(except around feedin)he also has to be first and stay out the longest. such a pest.
sexychef Posted - 01/07/2009 : 16:58:22
my little lad takes about 12days in all but he likes to take his time doing everythin lol
huffnpuff Posted - 01/07/2009 : 16:45:03
not yet his eyes have gone blue, in fact my friend thought he had died to i poked him and got a hiss in response. his colouiring is definitly much liter that usual tho. how long does the whole shed take from eyes changing to him being himself again?
sexychef Posted - 01/07/2009 : 16:31:22
maybe put a moss hide in the viv. just try not to disturb it. has it gone full blue yet? they look so freaky when they are at the blue'est point

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000