The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 General Posts
 hognose in south wales

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scorpioleah Posted - 28/03/2009 : 18:41:29
im looking to get a hognose or two. The only pet shop i know of near me (although thats still an hour and a half away) is reptile cymru in cardiff, and im not sure if there are any breeders about.

on their website they say they sell a pair for £125, is that a good price?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scorpioleah Posted - 12/09/2009 : 12:44:15
let me know when your gonna wear the shirt in wales, i would love to watch! haha
Kazerella Posted - 07/09/2009 : 16:33:55
Wear it! I dare you!
Paulusworm Posted - 01/09/2009 : 19:46:22
quote:
Originally posted by huffnpuff

(are we gonna poach all the TCS members, BE'll think ts a giant hoggie conspiracy hehe)

lol. Now there's an idea. Might be joining you guys in South Wales soon. I've got through to the next round for a job that will mean relocating there in the next 18 to 24 months. Not gonna get rid of my England rugby shirt though .
huffnpuff Posted - 01/09/2009 : 19:26:02
i paid slightly more for my pair but they wete 08's the younger ones were cheaper(are we gonna poach all the TCS members, BE'll think ts a giant hoggie conspiracy hehe)
scorpioleah Posted - 01/09/2009 : 02:44:10
i forgot to look back here, sorry

not sure if your still about stuart but if you are and have some or know of anyone let me know thanks
Stuart89 Posted - 11/04/2009 : 00:53:01
Im hoping to breed normals this year, depending on how long you want to wait. Im in south wales.

Ive had to travel to get my hogs, they do seem to be quite rare here, however, there is a shop in bridgend that is selling what looks like a late 08 or early 09 normal hognose for £85 + set up. Which is really good value.
Kazerella Posted - 30/03/2009 : 09:39:20
Not sure, but if I hear of one I'll let you know.

Definitely worth looking into a show or private seller. You should be able to get them cheaper than £125 then.
scorpioleah Posted - 29/03/2009 : 14:19:50
are there any shows in wales?
sexychef Posted - 29/03/2009 : 13:12:07
i have heard of a breeder on the wirral but cant remember the name and also might be to far away
magneticblue Posted - 29/03/2009 : 13:12:01
It sounds like a good price for a shop to me. If you go to shows you can sometimes pick up a hoggie for as little as £35 but shops normally sell nearer the £80 mark for one

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000