The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Hognose Snake Photos
 WooHoo I got my babies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 03/04/2011 : 22:34:55
I picked up my hoggies this afternoon. They are a gorgeous pair of CB10's 100% het albino. I am so in love already. The male is really active but the female has been hiding away since we got back. Both were really chilled out, no hissyness or musking. I want more already. Sorry for the rubbish photos but my camera decided to have a spazzy spell of not focusing properly.

Female

Male

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lettsy1 Posted - 04/04/2011 : 17:36:41
quote:
Originally posted by MrsA82

Lovely hoggies you got there

I take it you are hoping to get some lovely albinos babies in the future? I would love a male to go with my peppa but hubbys not having any of it!!

Ask him for a baby instead, my hub soon let me have another hoggie! lol
Sika Posted - 04/04/2011 : 13:26:39
congrats - so cute :D
kdlang Posted - 04/04/2011 : 12:58:02
quote:
Originally posted by MrsA82

I take it you are hoping to get some lovely albinos babies in the future? I would love a male to go with my peppa but hubbys not having any of it!!

Well I will see if I have space and time when they are big enough but it is certainly something that has crossed my mind. The only hoggies I have seen available around here are odd times in a couple of the local rep shops which can be pretty expensive. If I find out there is a demand around here then I may give it a go. I would love an albino myself so it will be watch this space.
LouiseB Posted - 04/04/2011 : 10:00:34
They're lovely! I like the idea of medieval names - Henry is a good boy-snake name!
MrsA82 Posted - 04/04/2011 : 09:33:05

kdlang Posted - 04/04/2011 : 09:20:11
No, still no names yet. At the moment its Mr hoggie and Little Miss hog. I was thinking along a medieval theme since we spent the day at Warwick Castle before going to pick them up, but the boys have dismissed everything I suggested. Back to the drawing board.
Louise Posted - 04/04/2011 : 08:15:35
Very nice pair of hoggies!

You got names sorted yet? I still like Splice an Dice hahaha ;)
sparkaly Posted - 03/04/2011 : 22:50:58
Congrats .............. you were so excited and couldn't sleep now I bet you can't sleep cos ya watching em LOL
Lettsy1 Posted - 03/04/2011 : 22:43:35
They look fab! Gotta admit they are VERY addictive snakes!

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000