The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Hognose Snake Photos
 Little girl's second feed :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Toki Posted - 21/08/2011 : 19:15:53
Think are going to call her Mia. It's a name we finally both like lol.

Here she is having her second feed :D (Sorry about pic quality, need a better cam!)

She took it sideways and would not give in!

5 mins later ...

5432345 years later ...omph ...

I gotta give it to her, she was at it for ages! Finally had a little hoggie with a full belly :D

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Toki Posted - 30/08/2011 : 09:45:26
Hahahaha she is an awkward little moo, she did it again with a bigger pinkie the other day, was amusing :D she won't give in, ever.

Thanks, took us a good week to think of that lol
Mamma Posted - 30/08/2011 : 08:49:25
shes absolutely lovely
mort13 Posted - 29/08/2011 : 17:10:58
Aww she really is so sweet and stubborn by the looks of it...."I will eat this the most awkward way possible!"
Mia is a lovely name too.
Toki Posted - 23/08/2011 : 10:49:38
I do love hoggies for their chunkyness :D
Ailsa Posted - 21/08/2011 : 22:47:26
hope she does grow to be nice and chunky, she's def greedy lol :)
Toki Posted - 21/08/2011 : 22:43:29
Aww :) shes gonna be a big lass by sounds of it :)
Ailsa Posted - 21/08/2011 : 22:08:44
Well I just thought I would try her with 2 as 1 doesn't leave all that much of a bump, mines great to feed I just have to wiggle it a bit close to her nose and she either takes it or she'll take it if I put it down in front of her, she's not scared one bit of her food and am so pleased she's feeding well for me.
Toki Posted - 21/08/2011 : 21:27:09
She's had two feeds this week, so hopefully she keeps going with the same frequency :D
Aww can't wait til mine gets bumped up to two like yours. One leaves a rather large bulge in her at the minute.

She's a bit of a pain to feed right now. She gets scared of it, you have you have to leave the lid on her tub and really slowly put it in (with long tweezers) and hold it, If you leave it she starts hissing at it and striking and gets really stressed. We had to put it up to her mouth and she took it ... went through it again earlier today lol :D
Ailsa Posted - 21/08/2011 : 20:56:07
Aww nice one, my girl had her first feed of 2 pinkies, which she took with no bother at all, she took the 1st one sideways like yours and that's the first time I've seen a little snake eat their dinner sideways & she was as determined as yours to eat it, and she did too it just took her a little bit longer :)

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000