The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Hognose Snake - General Keeping Information
 HELP PLEASE! ESCAPED HOGGIE!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jamie6125 Posted - 22/09/2010 : 10:49:26
HELP PLEASE!
Ive searched all over for a hognose and finally got one yesterday
WOKE UP AND CHECKED HIM AND HES GONE ANY TIPS ON WHERE HE WILL BE, THE VIV IS ESCAPE PROVE AS IVE KEPT CORNS IN IT BEFORE WITH NO TROUBLE!!!!

HELP
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Swinginuttersgrrl Posted - 23/09/2010 : 16:18:03
I was going to say that they can turn up in some weird places, the last time we had an escapee he had gotten into the tracking on the sliding glass door, luckily I looked down when I opened the door up, there he was all curled up and angry with me! Glad you found him, and glad to hear you got him! Good luck and enjoy!
~K
LouiseB Posted - 22/09/2010 : 15:49:23
Phew! I'm so glad you found him. Hoggies can get under anything!
jamie6125 Posted - 22/09/2010 : 14:25:49
Thanks so much, ive found him he managed to go under his heat mat, thank heavens for thermostats
LouiseB Posted - 22/09/2010 : 14:05:29
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it sounds stupid, but have you searched through all his bedding? They do burrow and it's easy to miss a small snake if he's underneath his substrate - it once took me ages to find my hoggy when he was in his vivarium, and I was starting to think he'd got out when I found him in the corner!
Failing that, I don't know what the layout of your house is like, but try looking under any rugs or non-fitted carpets (and be careful where you tread in the meantime). He will probably have gone somewhere that's warm and dark - you know best where in your home that might be. Behind or underneath pieces of furniture would be good places to check.
Please let us know if he turns up - I'm worried on your behalf now!

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000