The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Hognose Snake - General Keeping Information
 new babies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
keira Posted - 06/08/2011 : 22:35:30
hi all
i have 2 new baby hoggies from the show so cute. but was just wondering how long can it be to get them settled. im just asking as they havnt eaten yet, but are both very happy. i have them on aspen with loads of little hides ect and what size tank would you advise i put babies in, as i think there tank may be too big for them.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mort13 Posted - 11/08/2011 : 08:37:49
Congrats on your new additions. Not surprised you're so in love,they melt you don't they. Hope your little lad takes his first feed ok.
keira Posted - 10/08/2011 : 00:12:47
lol louise. yes i could not keep away i think the big boy was just a bit to much for my first one, but these 2 im so in love and to let you know the female ate on saturday night so just the boy too go
LouiseB Posted - 08/08/2011 : 09:06:56
Back to hoggies, eh Keira? Hope these ones work out better for you.
It can take a few weeks for them to be completely settled, but if they're just hatchlings, then I'd advise a small tank to begin with. But if you have lots of hides for them they're probably not too stressed as they'll have somewhere to hide.
Ailsa Posted - 07/08/2011 : 10:59:31
I've got a new female hoggie hatchling, I got her last Saturday, she's in the small section of a large flat faun, I've covered the sides so she's only got one view out (don't want to stress her with loads of space) and will introduce her gradually to more space. Mines is settling in really well, she shed on Wed, took her first feed on Friday and I had my first proper cuddle today and she never even musked on me. It's only been a week so here's hoping she'll settle in nicely.
Mamma Posted - 06/08/2011 : 23:34:28
what size do you have them in?

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000