The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Introductions
 A familiar face. :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 17/10/2010 : 16:22:15
Hi, some of you from TCS may know who I am. My name is Tiffany and I have been in the process of purchasing a snake for about the past 3 months. My parents want me to get a job before they will let me have one, so I am looking for one. I was originally gonna get a corn but after meeting a good friend of my dads last night, who is in fact quite the snake expert, I have realised that I love hoggies so much more than corns, they are so beautiful and have so much more personality. I just want a little information about how they differ from corns before I make a complete decision so I hope to find that here.
Tiffany-x
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Toki Posted - 16/12/2010 : 16:03:53
Only had my hoggie about a month but he's never hissed or puffed up, he's so curious. On the move ALL the time.
hognose360 Posted - 18/11/2010 : 20:01:14
he might be a month but im much longer
sullysteve Posted - 17/11/2010 : 22:24:59
Get with the program kaz! You about a month too late on this one! Lol
Kazerella Posted - 17/11/2010 : 15:55:34
Hello Tiff

Hoggys aren't really snappy- just puffy. Mostly all talk and no action but very cute when they get their hoodies on
Tiffany-x Posted - 19/10/2010 : 19:09:12
See those are the important things to me, I would prefer to have a fiesty snake that can be snappy than one that just lays there, and I dont have much space at the moment so the chance of having a smaller viv would really help me. I also love the look of hoggies, they are so amazingly adorable. I think I might go for a hoggie for now and get a corn in a year or so. :)
Tiffany-x
LouiseB Posted - 19/10/2010 : 16:25:06
I have a corn and a hoggy, and although that by no means makes me an expert, I'd say my hoggy is generally more feisty than my corn and is a bit livelier when I handle him.
In terms of care, they are very similar, except that hoggies can be a bit more difficult to feed, especially males, although they don't need as large an enclosure as corns.
Tiffany-x Posted - 17/10/2010 : 19:38:46
Hello again chick. :)
Tiffany-x
Sika Posted - 17/10/2010 : 18:54:10
Hi again Tiffany :D

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000