The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Introductions
 Greetings from Brizzle!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ringo Posted - 23/07/2010 : 08:30:34

I shall begin my generic entrance topic as of...now!

Hi! New Hoggy keeper here, and looking for the revered fountain of all knowledge when it comes to these lovely snakes; I assume it's this place?

I have a young male Hognose under my care right now, named Boss Hogg (geddit?) by a family member. I was going to call him Piglet, but I suppose it doesn't have the same ring to it as Boss, or 'Bossy', as the little git loves hissing at us for no apparent reason! He's a little cute guy though, and inspired me to join this place, since he's my first snake, and I want to get everything right!

And about me? Nah, you don't want to know that!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ringo Posted - 28/07/2010 : 10:24:16
Yay for other Bristolians - and fellow Cocker Spaniel owner! I have two old boys - Basil and Parsley! :)
Shelly Posted - 27/07/2010 : 22:15:37
Howdy from a fellow bristolian.
I personally think Piglet is an amazing name, but I would say that as that's what my baby is called, lol.
sexychef Posted - 27/07/2010 : 17:30:50
hi and welcome
Ringo Posted - 23/07/2010 : 15:36:12
Hey Hey! Thanks for the welcomes!

Piglet is a very cute name, but as you say, would have been confusing! I'm rubbish when it comes to names, so I usually get my family and friends to name my little guys. But yes! I really could see myself with another Hoggy, all going well with Boss!
LouiseB Posted - 23/07/2010 : 14:31:03
Hello! There is actually someone on here with a hoggy called Piglet, so it's just as well you decided on something else, toehrwise it would have been confusing!
They are very cute little snakes and could easily inspire you to acquire more of them...
Lettsy1 Posted - 23/07/2010 : 10:00:49
Hellooo!!! welcome!!

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000