The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Introductions
 Hello Everyone.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TheSnakeGuy1 Posted - 09/11/2009 : 18:31:39
Hey, I'm Alex. I love hognose snake's. I just got mine about a month ago at a local reptile expo. He is about 4 months old, 8 inches long and is 100% HET albino. He is so calm and nice. He never " Talks"(Hisses) or bites. He does show of his little hood, hisses, as well as curls his cute little tail up and strikes when i offer him his food items. He is currently on live fuzzie's. I want to get him onto frozen then thawed food items but he isn't taking frozen then thawed food items, i have offered it to him quite a few times.. I'm have a lot of fun with him. I really like these snake's. I also have a 1 year and 6 month old ball python Apollo. He is great as well. He is 3Ft and is on small rats. I also have an albino corn snake, Audrey. She is about 2Ft, or a little bit bigger. She is around 25 or 27 inches. she is 1 year and 5 months old. So i hope you liked my introduction ladies and gentlemen. I would have posted a few pictures of my 3 snake''s but i don't know how to, lol.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dnlbwls Posted - 23/11/2009 : 17:32:52
welcome to the forum alex and i hope in time you manage to convert from live to defrost feed
good luck with your hogs
Paulusworm Posted - 17/11/2009 : 19:44:51
Suki is quite fond of a Fab Lolly . Just kidding .
hognose360 Posted - 17/11/2009 : 01:37:48
ya thats what i thought an dwelcome to the forum:)
talkativesprout Posted - 11/11/2009 : 14:47:53
It did read like weaning from live to frozen then to thawed, lol
sexychef Posted - 11/11/2009 : 13:19:10
quote:
Originally posted by talkativesprout

Maybe I'm not reading his post right but it soumds like he was feeding unthawed prey, if I misunderstood the post apologies

i think they mean to defrost frozen pray rather than feeding frozen lol. i have just read the post again and it is a wee miss leading
talkativesprout Posted - 11/11/2009 : 12:14:12
Maybe I'm not reading his post right but it soumds like he was feeding unthawed prey, if I misunderstood the post apologies
talkativesprout Posted - 11/11/2009 : 12:10:03
Defrosted yes that's wot I feed all mine, id of thought frozrozen would be to hard to eat and maybe have health implication as in us eating frozen food, I may be wrong
sexychef Posted - 11/11/2009 : 10:42:01
quote:
Originally posted by talkativesprout

Hello and welcome, mmmm bit concerned your trying to feed frozen prey, I don't think that is a good idea

why is it not a good idea? i see frozen/defrost better for the owner and the snake
Paulusworm Posted - 10/11/2009 : 20:52:03
Heya and welcome .
talkativesprout Posted - 10/11/2009 : 20:50:27
Hello and welcome, mmmm bit concerned your trying to feed frozen prey, I don't think that is a good idea
sexychef Posted - 10/11/2009 : 10:14:21
hi and welcome have you joined the sister sites the royal python and the corn snake

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000