The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Introductions
 Hello

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
erce Posted - 14/05/2009 : 13:04:19
Hi all, I am a new owner of a cute 8mnth old male western hognose, in fact he is my first snake:-) My daughter had wanted a snake for a few years so a month or so ago we bought her a snow corn snake and tbh I was hooked on how lovely these creatures are!

Since then I have been avidly reading up on all sorts of snakes but the hognose really caught my eye, not only because of the cute face they have but also because of their temperement.

I got Hoggel a week and a hal ago, and he is your typical hognose, snappy and hissy in the viv but ok once you get hime out, although he also jumps if there is a fast movement, but then he is only a little snake.

I am quite excited as I had noticed a change in his belly colour last saturday and when I got him out to feed last night his eyes have all clouded over so I guess a shed is on the cards soon.

I will post a pic of the lil guy on the pictures forum, once I have read the instructions:-)

Kate
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Technobimbo Posted - 15/05/2009 : 18:12:58
Hogs are wunnerful..... Hello and welcome!
Kazerella Posted - 15/05/2009 : 09:57:07
Hello Erce

Snakes are addictive and I think you've chosen a good one for yourself. Hoggies are cool
magneticblue Posted - 14/05/2009 : 17:19:47
Welcome to the site!
sexychef Posted - 14/05/2009 : 15:36:21
hi and welcome. yes i would say you are due a shed very shortly

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000