The Hognose Snake Forum
The Hognose Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hognose Snake Posts
 Introductions
 New to the club.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Recluso Posted - 04/11/2011 : 21:53:12
Hi folks,

I'd like to introduce myself and my brand new Hoggie, Truffle. I got her on Tuesday from a lovely breeder. She is CB11 (July) and 100% het Albino.

She's my very first snake so I'm rather excited and very taken with her! She was due a feed about yesterday but as I've not seen hide nor hair or her (aside from the occasional sneaky little adventure), I'm going to give her a few more days to settle in before I try her with her very first pinkie.

This was her when I first put her in the RUB:

And this was a sneaky pic I got when I saw her doing her very best tree python impression:

For those wondering, the plant is a piece of plant mat that I secured to the back of the RUB using cable ties. I thought it might give her some added security, not to mention a little bit of visual prettiness. It's gone down a treat as at the moment, Truffle uses it to hide under and climb through. In fact, she's not even using the little hides in I put in there for her :P

So anyhow, hi!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gmac Posted - 16/12/2011 : 00:49:10
we do Louise just is they can register like any other user and we can only get them when we logon :( so we may miss them. You can email any of the active admin/mod emails addies should be in our profiles to let us know about these pests.
LouiseB Posted - 14/12/2011 : 14:23:47
Could some mods please block the naughty spammer, as amusing as his/her posts invariably are...
ravensgirl Posted - 19/11/2011 : 23:16:27
she looks very cute, her home looks lovely
Kehhlyr Posted - 10/11/2011 : 20:34:02
Evening, and welcome here.
kdlang Posted - 07/11/2011 : 17:55:34
Welcome. Truffle is adorable
LouiseB Posted - 07/11/2011 : 09:34:34
She's really cute! Hope she settles down and takes her first pinkie for you soon.
Gmac Posted - 05/11/2011 : 16:40:06
hi and welcome along, nice hoggie :)
Mamma Posted - 04/11/2011 : 22:37:56
lovely

The Hognose Snake Forum © 2000-08 THEHOGNOSESNAKE.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000